Sainik School Admission 2022-23 : A great news has been issued for the students who have taken admission in Sainik School. Sainik School Admission Form 2023 online date has been released to enroll in class VI and IX. Online application will be made on behalf of NTA in Sainik School NTA AISSEE 2023 Registration Dates till 30 November. Now the entrance exam in Sainik School (Sainik School Admission 2023) will be conducted offline.
Sainik School Admission 2022-23
For admission in Sainik School, examination centers will be set up in 14 cities across the state. For the entrance examination, the students will be made centers in cities like Bhagalpur, Chhapra, Darbhanga, Gaya, Gopalganj, Hajipur, Motihari, Muzaffarpur, Nalanda, Sasaram, Siwan, Samastipur. This time enrollment will be taken in four Sainik Schools across the state.
|Application Form Start Date||21 October 2022|
|Application Form Last Date||30 November 2022|
|Registration Fee Last Date||30 November 2022|
|Correction Last Date||December 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||January 2023|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
|Result Release Date||February / March 2023|
|Merit List||April 2023|
Till now, enrollment was done on 100 seats each in Sainik School Nalanda and Sainik School Gopalganj. But this time there will be nominations in Sundridevi Saraswati Vidya Mandir Betaha Udaipur, Samastipur and Keshav Saraswati Vidya Mandir Patna also. Please tell that this time enrollment will be done in 51 schools only.
NTA AISSEE Student Application Eligibility
Both girls and boys can fill the admit card (Aissee.nta.nic.in Admission Form 2023) for class 6 in Sainik School 2023. However, the number of seats available for boys is more than that for girls. The age of the student should be between 10-12 years as on 31st March 2023.
Pattern of NTA AISSEE 2022
Sainik School Admission Entrance Exam pattern: Let us tell you that an entrance exam will be conducted for admission in class VI and IX in Sainik School. This entrance exam will be held on 8 January 2023. Class VI examination will be held from 2 to 4:30 and for class IX will be held from 2 to 5 pm. Language, Mathematics, Intelligence, General Knowledge will be taken in class VI and Mathematics, Intelligence, English, General Knowledge, Social Science will be tested in class IX. There will be an examination of 300 marks in the sixth and 400 marks in the ninth.
- AP High Court Exam Date 2022 – हॉल टिकट, परीक्षा पैटर्न, @hc.ap.nic.in
- RRB Group D Result 2022 – जोन-वाइज पीडीएफ मेरिट लिस्ट डाउनलोड
- BSF RO RM Answer Key 2022 – हेड कांस्टेबल पेपर सॉल्यूशन @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
- PM Kisan 13th Installment – Release Date and Time, Check Now
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Tier 1 Application Status, Exam Date
Application Fee for NTA AISSEE 2022
AISSEE Application Form 2022-23 Fee Details: NTA will conduct the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam on 8th January 2023. Students have to submit the application fee for this entrance exam. While filling Sainik School Admission Form 2022-23, the application fee is Rs.650 for General and Rs.500 for SC/ST.
Admit Card for NTA AISSEE 2022
Sainik School Exam Admit Card 2022-23: Admit card is one of the most important document which is required to appear in the exam. Sainik School Admit Card 2023 will be released on the official website. Students can download the admit card by entering their application number and password. Students require their User ID and Password generated at the time of Sainik School Admission 2022 registration.
NTA AISSEE 2022 helpline number
Sainik School Admission Helpline Number: Let us tell you that a help desk has been created by NTA to apply online in Sainik School. In case of any query, candidates can call on given helpline numbers 011-4074590000 and 011-69227700. If there is any mistake in filling the application, NTA will give time from 2 to 6 December to rectify it. Admit card will be issued after 15th December.
How to apply for NTA AISSEE 2022?
1. Firstly candidates visit the official website Sainik School Admission Form 2022-23 aissee.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on Sainik School Admission Form 2023 given on the home page.
3. A new page will open with instructions regarding fee and required documents.
4. Now AISSEE Application Form 2022-23 will appear on your screen.
5. After that click on Save to generate User ID and Password.
6. After that upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph.
7. Upload the candidate’s signature in the given size and format.
8. After uploading the scanned images students have to pay the application fee.
9. Students can pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking.
Note – Hope you have got the answer of the question How to fill AISSEE Application Form 2022-23. Now fill the form immediately.