Rupay Credit Card: Now most people use online cards at shops, due to this, customers are going to get a great news. Now customers will be able to make payment with Rupay Credit Card by scanning the UPI QR Code from the neighborhood grocery store. Let us inform that till now while making online payment, there was a facility to make payment on bank account link from UPI app.
Rupay Credit Card Link UPI
Let us tell you that RBI Governor Shaktikanta Das launched the Rupay Credit Card on UPI facility at the Global Fintech Festival. In a meeting, RBI had told that now payment can be made by linking the credit card with UPI.
Rupay Credit Card linked to these banks
Now customers will be able to make payment with the help of Rupay Credit Card. These banks are taking advantage of this facility, which include Punjab National Bank, Indian Bank, Union Bank of India. The Rupay credit cards of these three banks have gone live on the BHIM app operated by NPCI.
High MDR on Rupay Credit Card is not Available
According to the information, no merchant discount rate (MDR) will be charged from customers for making UPI payments by linking credit cards with UPI. A small interchange charge will be charged instead. MDR has been one of the major ways for credit card issuers to earn money as credit cards usually carry an MDR of 2-3%.
How to link Rupay Credit Card with BHIM App
1. First of all open BHIM app.
2. After that click on Link Your Rupay Credit Card Now.
3. Now click on Search Bank.
4. After that, now on clicking on the credit card, the details of the credit card linked to the mobile number will come.
5. Now enter the last 6 digits and validity of the credit card.
6. After that an OTP will come on the mobile.
7. After that create UPI PIN.
8. In this way the entire registration process will be completed.
9. Now scan the UPI QR code.
|WBE Homepage||Click Here|
Note – This news has been made on the basis of information received from the website. WestBengalEducation.in on its part does not confirm this.