BPL Ration Card October List: The government provides BPL Ration Card to the people living below the poverty line. On the basis of this ration card, people get food items like wheat, rice, salt, sugar etc. This food item is provided to the people every month. To take this ration, the candidates must have a ration card and it is very important to have a name in the ration list with it.
BPL Ration Card October List
Let us tell you that in every state, a list of about 3 types of ration cards (BPL Ration Card List) is issued. In which the names of many eligible people from across the country are included. On the basis of which the ration card is provided. Below Poverty Line Ration Card October List (BPL Ration Card October List) has been released. Today in this article we know about many things like benefits of ration card, its types.
Types of Ration Card
APL Ration Card: This ration card is given to those families who are living their life above the poverty line. 15 kilos of ration per month from ration shops will be provided to APL Ration Card holders at subsidized rates.
BPL Ration Card: Government BPL Ration Card facility is provided to those who live their life below the poverty line. Those families whose annual income is less than 10 thousand, 25 kg ration per month is provided to the families of BPL ration card holders at subsidized rates.
Antyodaya Ration Card: Antyodaya Ration Card is issued to such families where there is no earner or there is no source of income in his family. Through which these families get Rs 35 every month. Wheat is provided at the rate of Rs.2 per fort and rice at the rate of Rs.3 per fort. The benefit of ration card is given to all the eligible persons.
Documents required to Apply Ration Card
1. Aadhar card
2. identity card
3. bank account details
4. permanent residence certificate
5. family members photo
6. income certificate
7. Basic address proof
Benefits of Ration Card?
1. Those who have applied for ration card can see the list of new ration card sitting.
2. Those who have not applied for ration card can also apply online.
3. BPL Ration Card holders will be given job relaxation and the children of the family will get the benefit of scholarship.
4. Through BPL Ration Card, people will get cheaper ration in depot.
How to check name in BPL Ration Card October List?
1. To see the name in the BPL ration card list, first of all, one has to go to the official website.
2. After reaching the official website you have to click on this link.
3. After that you will be redirected to a home page.
4. On the home page, you will see the name in the ration card list.
|WBE Homepage||Click Here|
Note – This news has been made on the basis of information received from the website. WestBengalEducation.in on its part does not confirm this.