Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana: As we know that farmers have an important role in the country and that is why the government runs various schemes (Sarkari Yojana) from time to time to increase the income of the farmers. Similarly, a new scheme has been started by the Rajasthan State Government for the farmers, which is known as Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana SKAY. Through Saur Krishi Ajeevika Yojana, farmers can earn good income from their barren and unusable land, for this they have to install Solar Plant on their barren land.
An online portal has also been prepared by the Rajasthan state government to connect with saur krishi vahini yojana (skvy). Through Saur Krishi Ajeevika Portal, farmers will have to upload their documents by doing their Saur Krishi Ajeevika Registration. Apart from this, they can also associate with the developer setting up the Solar Energy Plant.
Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana
Through the Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana (SKAY) program, the state government is in favor of promoting and promoting decentralized solar power plants. Under this scheme, solar power plants will be set up by the government on the barren land of the farmers and in return the government will pay the rent of that land to the farmers. In this way the unusable land of the farmers will be utilized by the government and the farmers will get an opportunity to earn.
Main benefits of Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana
1. Farmers will get an opportunity to earn income through ‘Saur Krishna Aajeevika Yojana’.
2. Farmers of the state can earn a good income by leasing their barren land on lease to set up a solar power plant.
3. Applicants farmers will have to register under this scheme only through skayrajasthan.org.in portal.
4. By registering on the online portal, farmers will lease their land for 25 years to install Solar Power Plant.
5. Interested solar energy companies will be able to select land through online portal and install Skay Portal Solar Energy Plant on it.
6. Under this scheme, about 4.24 MW has been allocated due to pilot project in Tonk district of Rajasthan and a total of 656 farmers of the district will get the benefit of solar energy through this project.
7. Farmers will get the right lease money on their land. Under the scheme, farmers will get an annual lease fare at the rate of Rs 80 thousand per hectare on land costing Rs 8 lakh according to DLC rate.
8. Apart from this, the annual lease rent on land costing more than Rs 20 lakh will be available at the rate of Rs 1 lakh 60 thousand per hectare. Apart from this, there will also be a 5% increase in lease rent every two years.
9. Through this Saur Krishna Urja Yojana, solar power companies can easily get 30% of the central grant of the price of setting up solar plant under the PM Kusum Yojana.
10. In addition, the Rajasthan State Government will make a tripartite agreement between the land owner/farmer, the developer and the concerned discom or the company to ensure that the land owner or farmer is protected from risk.
- AP High Court Exam Date 2022 – हॉल टिकट, परीक्षा पैटर्न, @hc.ap.nic.in
- RRB Group D Result 2022 – जोन-वाइज पीडीएफ मेरिट लिस्ट डाउनलोड
- BSF RO RM Answer Key 2022 – हेड कांस्टेबल पेपर सॉल्यूशन @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
- PM Kisan 13th Installment – Release Date and Time, Check Now
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Tier 1 Application Status, Exam Date
SKVY Required Documents
1. The applicant must have his/her valid identity proof such as Passport/ PAN Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card/ etc.
2. Applicant should have permanent residence certificate, ration card, bank account details etc.
3. The applicant should have his land ownership certificate, Khatauni papers of the farm and his passport size photo mobile number.
4. The applicant should have all the necessary certificates related to SC / ST and other backward classes.
SKAY Yojana Apply Eligibility
1. Only permanent residents of Rajasthan state can take advantage of Solar Agriculture Livelihood Scheme (SKAY).
2. Under Saur Krishi Aajivika Yojana, any farmer / land owner of Rajasthan state can apply.
3. Along with this, the developers of solar power plants will also be considered eligible under this SKAY Yojana.
4. Apart from this, the citizens of Rajasthan state who have barren land will be considered eligible under this skayrajasthan.org.in.
How to process of registration for Saur Krishi Aajeevika Yojana?
1. First of all the applicant will have to go to the official website of skayrajasthan.org.in yojana which is as follows Saur Krishi Ajivika Yojna.
2. After this, under the “Formal Login” section on the home page, click on the option of “Register Here”.
3. After this, on the new page that opens, you will have to fill your valid mobile number, your full name and click on the submit option.
4. Now a Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Application Form will open on the screen, in which you will have to give complete details of your barren land.
5. After this you have to pay the registration fee through online mode.
6. At last you have to check all the information filled by you and then submit the SKVY Online Form.
Note – This news has been made on the basis of information received from the website. WestBengalEducation.in does not confirm this from its side.