PM Kisan 13th Installment: Dear readers, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Nidhi Yojana was started by the Central Government in the year 2018. Since then, about 10,000 crore farmers have received its direct benefits through bank accounts. As you all would know that the PM Kisan 12th Installment was released by the Central Government on October 17, 2022 and now the farmers (PM Kisan 13th Kist) are waiting for the list of the next installment to be released. It is being speculated that the government may transfer the thirteenth installment in December. To get information related to PM Kisan Next Installment, stay with us till the end and read our article completely.
PM Kisan 13th Installment
Kisan Yojana launched by the Prime Minister of India on 1 December 2018 is a central scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India. Through this scheme, income support of ₹ 6000 per year will be provided by the land to the farmer family in three equal installments. This income support will be provided by the government directly in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an initiative of the Government of India through which up to ₹ 6000 income per year will be provided to all middle class humans as minimum income. It was announced by Piyush Goyal during the interim Union Budget on 1 February 2019. The cost of this scheme is 75000 crores. The State Government and Union Territories identify the eligible farmer family for financial assistance under the scheme guidelines and after that the amount is transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account under this scheme.
Terms and Conditions for PM Kisan 13th Installment
Those farmer brothers who could not get the 12th installment due to any reason are completely eligible for the 13th installment. Those farmers who are already enrolled under this scheme but have not yet received the 12th installment, then they should check their status on the official website to know whether their name is also in the beneficiary list or not.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
As you must be aware, there are certain eligibility rules for any government scheme, on the basis of which the benefit is provided to the beneficiary. Under PM Kisan Yojana, only small and marginal farmers who are Indian citizens can get its benefits. Apart from this, all land holders, farmer families who have cultivable land in their name can get benefits through this scheme. We have listed the eligibility points in the article below which are as follows-
1. Whoever wants to take advantage of this financial assistance must be a native of India.
2. Such applicants are small and marginal farmer families.
3. The farmer family should have only 2 hectares of agricultural land. Which is used by the farmer for agricultural works. The total land area of revenue villages should be less than 2 hectares and the land can be located in urban area as well as in rural area.
- AP High Court Exam Date 2022 – हॉल टिकट, परीक्षा पैटर्न, @hc.ap.nic.in
- RRB Group D Result 2022 – जोन-वाइज पीडीएफ मेरिट लिस्ट डाउनलोड
- BSF RO RM Answer Key 2022 – हेड कांस्टेबल पेपर सॉल्यूशन @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
- PM Kisan 13th Installment – Release Date and Time, Check Now
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022: Tier 1 Application Status, Exam Date
Documents Required to PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
It is necessary for the candidate who wishes to apply for it, he will need some documents for his application, the list of which is as follows –
1. domicile certificate.
2. Certificate of being an agriculturist.
3. Aadhar card.
4. pan card.
5. Passport size photo.
6. Bank account details.
7. income certificate.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Release Date and Time
Under PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022, the beneficiary will be provided ₹ 2000 annually in three equal installments. For the thirteenth installment by the government, it was made mandatory for all eligible farmers to do eKYC online on the PM Kisan portal by March 31, 2022. But you can still get eKYC completed by visiting its official website or by visiting any of your nearest service centers. The central government is expected to transfer the money to the farmers’ account on December 13, 2022, so make sure you complete your eKYC.
Registration process for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To make PM Kisan registration easy, we will share some steps with you which are as follows-
1. First of all you have to visit the official website.
2. On the home page, you will see the option of “New Farmer Registration”, click on it.
3. After this, a new page will open, enter all the information sought there and submit it.
4. After that process the application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be completed. Once the application is approved, you will start getting the benefits of the financial assistance provided by the government.